When do the doors open?
We open our doors one hour before the band is slated to play. Doors will not open until the band has finished with their sound check. Occasionally this means we open doors late.
What are the box-office hours?
We do not have a formal box-office at the venue, as we work from an off-site office. Stopping-in to buy tickets is only a good idea if you have really good luck. We are generally not at the venue. Tickets can be purchased over the phone or via our website. We understand this is an inconvenience for those of you who want to pay cash and apologize for the inconvenience to you.
Food at Tupelo?
Elixir Restaurant is located a few doors down and is open Monday-Saturday for a dinner prior to a show. We are not a restaurant. We do not have a separate room for eating. For theatre seating shows there are no tables to eat at.
Is Tupelo Vermont a BYOB venue?
No. Unlike our Londonderry counterpart, there is a bar at Tupelo Music Hall in White River Junction. As of October 1, 2012, Tupelo is not a BYOB Venue.
Tupelo Music Hall offers seating for its performances based on the type of performance, number of expected guests and the comfort of our patrons. The types of arrangement generally fall into three categories: General Admission, Reserved Table Seating, and Reserved Theatre Seating. For more information on our seating arrangements, click here.
There are two types of tickets at Tupelo Music Hall. Physical tickets that are mailed to you and “will-call” tickets that you pick up the night of the show. If you don’t opt for tickets to be mailed at the time of purchase, your tickets will automatically be considered “will call”.
Unless you have some sort of “spam” software that won’t allow the confirmation to go through, you will receive an email confirmation upon successfully purchasing tickets. PRINT AND SAVE this email. Bring the confirmation to the show as proof that you have purchased tickets. Only this email is proof of your purchase. Don’t lose it.
SOLD OUT shows?
Yes, if a show is posted as SOLD OUT, it is true that there aren’t any tickets available through Tupelo Music Hall. We do not have a waiting list. We do not buy-back tickets already sold, and we cannot resell tickets for people who do not show up.
Sometimes tickets become available because an artist doesn’t use the complimentary tickets given to them. This is the only situation in which we may have tickets at the last minute for shows that are advertised as Sold Out. The only way to get them is to arrive when doors open and hope you get lucky. We won’t oversell our shows so please don’t ask us to.
What if I cannot attend a show that I have purchased tickets for?
We fully recognize that sometimes life throws us a curveball and are aware of the fact that it stinks to buy tickets that you find yourself stuck with. Having said that, all sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges for purchased tickets unless the show has been rescheduled or cancelled.
If you cannot attend a show but would like someone else to pick-up your will-call tickets, they will need your email confirmation to do so.
All ages shows?
Tupelo Music Hall is an all-ages venue. It is up to the parent to decide what is appropriate for their children to see. EVERYONE needs a ticket. No lap kids please.
Casual attire is appropriate. Wear what makes you comfortable, as long as it's not your birthday suit. (Shoes and shirts required, too.)
Tupelo Music Hall is fully handicap accessible. The wheelchair entrance is next to Elixir Restaurant.
How do I get there?
Click here for Directions to Tupelo Music Hall.
All parking at Tupelo is first-come first-served. Parking is convenient and free. There is overflow parking on the street. Please respect our neighbors when you park off-premises.
Cameras and recording?
Generally, you are allowed to bring a camera to our shows. However, NEVER do we allow flash photography during a show. We do not allow videotaping of any kind without advanced consent from the artist. Taking of numerous pictures and obstructing the view of another patron to take a picture is not allowed. When the artist allows it, you may only record a show if you can do it without being in the way of other patrons. Patrons are not allowed to hook-into our soundboard to record. Our policy may be changed at any time without notice if it the artist deems it necessary for their particular show.
Do you cancel shows due to inclement weather?
Our inclement weather policy is simple. If the traveling artist can get to Tupelo Music Hall for the show, we hearty New Englanders can too. In these cases, the show will go on. Only if an artist cannot get to the venue will we ever cancel a show. We do not issue refunds for those who choose to stay home when the weather isn’t so good.
Is smoking allowed?
Tupelo Music Hall is a non-smoking facility. Smokers are welcome to smoke outside. Please use the designated cigarette butt containers so we can keep our venue and surrounding area clean.
Booking an artist?
If you are looking to book an artist into Tupelo Music Hall, send us an electronic press kit to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a kit to: 2 Young Road, Londonderry, NH 03053. Please don’t call the box-office looking to play the room without sending us information first. We will not book anyone who does not have a legitimate press kit that has been reviewed.
Tupelo Music Hall Policies
• Patrons without shoes or shirts are not permitted to enter.
• All tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions of Tupelo Music Hall.
• No admission without a ticket. To purchase tickets, orders may be left via telephone at 603.437.5100. Someone will return your call to take your credit card information. You can also buy your tickets at the door before the performance... Or order tickets on-line by clicking on the buttons.
• The Management reserves the right to change the program in exceptional circumstances, such as the illness of an artist(s), traffic congestion, or weather.
• The Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behavior likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Management.
• No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged unless an event is cancelled or postponed.
• The use of cameras or recording equipment may be prohibited. When an artist requests a 'no camera' policy, it will be adhered to by the Tupelo Music Hall staff.
• The Management does not accept responsibility for loss or damage of personal property brought into the venue.
• Under no circumstances will the Management be liable for unforeseen or indirect loss.
• Electronic Devices - As a courtesy to the performers and other patrons, please turn off all audible electronic alerts during performances.
• No simulated smoke, fog, pyrotechnics, or any other special effects are permitted.